Arcserve X2000DR Appliance
Scalable, first and last line of defense against cyber-attacks, IT disasters and large-volume data loss
Get a Quote!
The Arcserve X Series Appliances deliver an all-in-one data and ransomware protection strategy with multi-petabyte scalability with a complete means to neutralize ransomware attacks, restore large amounts of data and perform effective disaster recovery (DR).
Powered by award-winning Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP) and Sophos Intercept X cybersecurity, Arcserve X Series Appliances uniquely combine deep learning endpoint protection with scalable onsite and offsite business continuity for a multi-layered approach that delivers complete IT resiliency.
Architected with cloud-native capabilities, Arcserve X Series Appliances integrate your on- and off-site backup for large data volumes, rapid restore with built-in cloud DR and backup to the Arcserve Cloud, as well as to private and public clouds, including Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Nutanix Objects, Eucalyptus and Rackspace.
- Over 3PB effective capacity in a single appliance for complete protection of large data sets from ransomware
- 56 CPU cores and 1TB RAM (expandable to 2TB) to spin up dozens of VMs in case of failures
- Up to 20:1 deduplication ratio and extreme, flash-accelerated deduplication performance with enterprise-grade SAS HDDs and NVMe SSDs
- Linear expansion capabilities to increase capacity and meet your data growth demands
- Multiple redundancies for advanced resilience, including hot- swap power supplies
- Sophos Intercept X Advanced for Server included to defend backups from ransomware, malware and hacker attacks
- On-site support in as little as 4 hours for peace of mind
Arcserve X Series Appliances streamline your environment with a wide variety of deployment scenarios, including single-site, primary site, cross-site, central appliance site, and a hybrid combination of on-premises local, remote, and cloud systems. Each appliance is a self-contained, “set and forget” disaster recovery and backup solution architected with cloud-native capabilities, global source-based deduplication, multi-site replication, tape integration and automated data restore capabilities.
Its performance is unmatched, delivering up to 281 TB/hour throughput based on global source-side deduplication with a 98% deduplication ratio.
A New Approach to Enterprise Backup, Disaster Recovery, and Cybersecurity
Enterprise organizations are increasingly feeling the pressure to manage unstoppable data growth while protecting complex workloads from IT disasters and cyberattacks. In fact, according to Cybersecurity Ventures, total global storage is projected to exceed 200ZB by 2025 and cybercriminals forecast to attack a new business every 11 seconds.
It’s time to think differently.
Effortlessly Defend and Protect Your Entire Infrastructure
Arcserve X Series Appliances make it quick and easy to protect against cyberattacks, IT disasters, and large-volume data loss.
Powered by battle-tested data protection and cybersecurity software, they uniquely combine deep learning endpoint protection with on- and off-site DR and backup for complete IT resiliency with multi-petabyte scalability.
Now You Can:
- Eliminate discrete data protection and security strategies while putting data growth worries to rest with over 3PBs of effective capacity in a single appliance
- Defend large data volumes from ransomware and hacker attacks with fully integrated Sophos Intercept X Advanced cybersecurity
- Spin up dozens of VMs in the event of failures with 56 CPU cores and 1TB RAM (expandable to 2TB)
- Slash your storage footprint with hyper-efficient, flash-accelerated deduplication with up to 20:1 ratio
- Rely on proven Arcserve UDP software with instant VM and BMR, local and remote virtual standby, application-consistent backup and granular restore, optional high availability, and more
- Combine your on- and off-site backups and rapidly restore with integrated cloud DR and backup to private and public clouds, including AWS, Azure, Nutanix Objects, and more
- Scale quickly to increase capacity with linear expansion capabilities
- Gain peace of mind with on-site support in as little as four hours, and highly redundant hardware including hot-swap power supplies
The Arcserve Advantage
Backup Appliances Created With The Utmost In Usability And Design
Like all our solutions, Arcserve Appliances were developed to deliver a consumer-grade user experience. That’s why you can manage its robust capabilities with a few quick clicks on a single interface from anywhere in the world.
Backed By Deeply Knowledgeable Product Support
Arcserve teams are among the most experienced in the data protection industry – expertise we pour into supporting our customers and partners.
Profitable For Channel Partners & Cloud Service Providers
Channel partners and managed service providers can profitably adopt and manage Arcserve Appliances to support customers who have limited resources but require secure backup and disaster recovery (DR) for vital business systems.
Get a Quote!