Arcserve Increase Stakeholder Transparency
Go from recovery time and point objectives, to recovery time and point assurance.
Prove system availability and increase stakeholder transparency
Modern IT is all about service delivery. Successfully managing complex infrastructures and proving operations can be resumed quickly after an outage is critical. In fact, business availability and profitability have become synonymous with metrics like recovery time and point objectives (RTOs/RPOs).
Traditional data protection tools can make it difficult, if not impossible, to measure and mitigate process inefficiencies. Arcserve solves this challenge with Assured Recovery™ capabilities to prove your RTOs and RPOs, and easily restore and deliver on service level agreements (SLAs).
Deploy built-in, fully-automated disaster recovery testing of systems, applications, and data without business downtime or impact to production systems. Guarantee system availability with granular, service-level reporting. Say goodbye to keeping your stakeholders in the dark, and hello to modern business continuity.
Improve service delivery with advanced testing and reporting for:
- Your systems – x86 and non-x86, cloud, physical and virtual
- Your applications – Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, Office 365, Oracle Database, Lotus Domino, and more
Arcserve’s Business Continuity Cloud, powered by a unified, cloud-based management interface, prevents data loss from your cloud and premises.
Choose from a full range of capabilities that can cost-effectively address your unique business needs and eliminate layers of disparate tools without sacrificing usability.
- Streamline your IT environment and mobilize your budget with heterogeneous protection to/from anywhere
- Increase speed and agility with instant VM recovery, bare-metal restore (BMR), enterprise storage array snapshot support, and virtual standby
- Guarantees system resiliency with built-in, fully-automated and non-disruptive testing/reporting
Arcserve Continuous Availability
- Eliminate downtime entirely with real-time LAN and WAN replication for data onsite, offsite, and in the cloud
- Remove the limitations of your failover strategy with cascading high availability
- Sensitive data loss prevention with real-time server and application monitoring, data rewind, automated end-user redirection, and push-button failback