Arcserve Cut Data Protection Costs
Highly-effective backup doesn’t need to be high-cost.
Have your data protection efforts gone from a minor expense to a major cost center?
Today’s competitive business climate often requires IT staffs to address the escalating costs of data protection efforts. Hardware sprawl, higher storage costs, data growth, and increasing backup times often make a holistic business continuity plan unattainable. This isn’t a new problem, but it does require a new approach.
Arcserve’s value-enabled model of application and data protection dramatically lowers your total cost of ownership (TCO) by streamlining IT operations and unifying all business continuity efforts across your entire organization. This means you eliminate the growing patchwork of bolted-together products and multiple vendors while delivering on every service-level agreement (SLA) at a fraction of the cost. Shift your IT organization from a cost to a profit center. Do more with less.
Cut the costs of protecting data across:
- Your systems – x86 and non-x86, cloud, physical and virtual
- Your storage types – Public and private cloud, disk, and tape
- Your applications – Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, Office 365, Oracle Database, Lotus Domino, and more
Arcserve’s Business Continuity Cloud, powered by a unified, cloud-based management interface, prevents data loss from your cloud and premises.
Choose from a full range of capabilities that can cost-effectively address your unique business needs and eliminate layers of disparate tools without sacrificing usability.
- Streamline your IT environment and mobilize your budget with heterogeneous protection to/from anywhere
- Increase speed and agility with instant VM recovery, bare-metal restore (BMR), enterprise storage array snapshot support, and virtual standby
- Guarantees system resiliency with built-in, fully-automated and non-disruptive testing/reporting
Arcserve UDP Cloud Direct
- Benefit from cloud economies of scale and flexibility with hardware-free, cloud-native backup and recovery as a service (BaaS/DRaaS)
- Keeps your distributed infrastructures available with sub 5-min RTOs and sub 15-min RPOs
- Eradicate the effects of ransomware with continuous third-party vulnerability scans, SSL encryption, data rewind, and other controls
Arcserve UDP Cloud Archiving
- Protect email records and simplify compliance with email on-premises, or private and public clouds
- Optimize storage and increase performance by storing archived email in a location independent of the primary mail system
- Eliminate time spent counting employees by protecting unlimited mailboxes and only paying for the storage you use